Friday, January 30, 2009

I Know Where I've Been


CLICK HERE TO VISIT CAMERON'S OBITUARY.



Cameron recorded the Talky Blog below
on MLK's Birthday, 1/21/08, only 8 months or so before he died.


(It has now been made unavailable on YouTube for stupid copyright issues with the music, so I am posting it here. No copyright infringement is intended. The music is used only in part, as an artistic collage to illustrate the power and sentiment of this valiant young man's words about his struggle and sacrifice.)

The music is 'I Know Where I've Been,' from the soundtrack of the movie Hairspray, sung by the incomparable Queen Latifah. Taken out of context of the film, I believe it is the perfect anthem for anyone who has experienced critical illness.

1 comment:

  1. Your son was wise beyond his years, and oh so brave. You must be proud of how he handled everything with such grace. I am inspired by his courage and hope to have just a fraction of his courage and grace in my life. Thanks for sharing your wonderful son.

    ReplyDelete