Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Coming Out of the Dark

Feels like the dust is finally settling a bit, though I know it's about to fly again with my move East.

My move East.... sounds like a dream. I am waiting to hear back from the Waldorf School of Cape Cod, where I hope to be working. I should know by week's end. Then I'll be kicking it into high gear, getting the fixes done on the house, packing up boxes and boxes. The plan is to move by July 1. Fingers crossed!

I feel Cameron with me a lot. People are dreaming about him and seeing Cardinals everywhere! He is guiding this process and I am trusting that everything is going according to Hoyle. My mantra is simply the word Flow. Call me a Flower. :)

More soon, just wanted to check in and share that I'm ok.

Deep gratitude.

UPDATE: I was not offered the position at the Waldorf School of Cape Cod. I am a bit confused and disappointed, but there must be something else in store for me. I am still moving East, but my options have expanded somewhat. I am giving myself the month of July to figure out what to do. Meanwhile, I will ramp up my work with The Brain Candy Project & MOTO*MOJO. Any leads would be greatly appreciated!!

No comments:

Post a Comment